1500 Abbott Court Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
(847) 821-RINK (847) 821-RINX (fax)
Siemens Hockey Class
Phase 4 allows for groups of 50.
Face coverings are required in the building.
Face coverings are not required on the ice while exercising but are recommended.
Only skaters and coaches allowed in the building.
1 parent may assist the skater to put on their skates and then leave the building.
1 parent may assist the skater to remove their skates before leaving.
Please enter the building no earlier than 15 minutes before your ice time and leave the building within 15 minutes of your end time.
If you are sick, do not enter the rink.
Please answer these four questions from the CDC if you answer yes to any of them, do not enter the rink for two weeks.
1. Have you been confirmed positive for COVID-19?
2. Are you currently experiencing, or recently experienced, any symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath,
chills, muscle pain, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell?
3. Have you been in close contact with any persons who have been confirmed positive for COVID-19?
4. Have you been in close contact with any persons who have traveled and are also exhibiting acute respiratory illness symptoms?
High-Risk Individuals: Vulnerable or high-risk individuals are discouraged from using the facilities during Phase 4.
No spitting or blowing your nose onto the surface, use a towel.
Water fountains are closed, bring your own water bottle. Showers are closed.
We will be following CDC protocols for sanitation.
Siemens Hockey Class Wed 11:30A-12:30P 9-23 to 11-4-20 $105 wilh Chase Quickpay or Zelle
Siemens Hockey Class Wed 11:30A-12:30P 9-23 to 11-4-20 $111 wilh Credit Card
Siemens Hockey Class Wed 11:30A-12:30P 11-11 to 12-23-20 $105 wilh Chase Quickpay or Zelle
Siemens Hockey Class Wed 11:30A-12:30P 11-11 to 12-23-20 $111 wilh Credit Card
Questions? Call our Hockey Class Director (847) 821-7465 x 115,
This page was last updated on
Tuesday, September 22, 2020